The Office of Study Abroad maintains exchange agreements with various universities from around the world. Students from these universities may spend a semester or year at Tulane University.
Please contact the International Office of your home university if you are interested in coming to Tulane!
- Sussex University, Brighton, England
- University of East Anglia, Norwich, England
- University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Lyon 1 Université Claude Bernard, Lyon, France
- Université Lumière Lyon 2, Lyon, France
- Sciences-Po, Paris, France
- Leiden University College, Den Haag, The Netherlands
- Brandenburg University of Technology, Cottbus, Germany
- Universitaet Duisburg, Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- University of Singapore, Singapore
- Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, ITAM, Mexico City, Mexico
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito, Quito, Ecuador
Exchange students are not allowed to take courses within Tulane's School of Law or School of Business. Students interested in a Business School Exchange should contact Mariette Thomas in the Goldring Institute.