You must check in through the iGlobal online portal upon arrival. Failure to check in can result in the termination of your student status. See the instructions on the Arrival Checklist to prepare for check-in. Read the information below to learn how to check-in after you arrive at Tulane.
To access iGlobal and complete the check-in process, you will need the following:
- Your Tulane username and password. Your username is the first part of your Tulane email, email@example.com. Your password is your email password. This information was emailed to your personal email account when you were admitted to Tulane. If you have not received a Tulane email, please visit your department for assistance.
- Your Tulane ID number. This number was also emailed to your personal email account, and it appears on your Tulane ID card (Splash Card). Uptown students can get their Splash Card at the LBC, Room 107 (Building 29), and downtown students can get their Splash Card at Tidewater, Room 802 (Building 3).
- Clear images of your passport (biographical page, visa page, and entry stamp), and I-94. Scanners are available at the Howard Tilton Memorial Library (Building 60), or you may take clear pictures with your smartphone.
- Your local address. This must be a residential address, not a P.O. Box.
Below is the link to the check-in form:
- Make sure you click on the Check-in form and NOT the Address/Update Form
- Please allow 3-5 days for review. You will receive an e-mail either approving or denying your submission. If your submission is denied you will get instructions on how to correct it.
You will also have access to an address/update form. You do not need to fill in that form if you’ve already submitted your check-in form. You can submit it at a later time if any of your information has changed and you need to update us.
If you have difficulties logging into iGlobal, please contact the OISS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-865-5208.