Contact Us

Office of International Students & Scholars
6901 Willow Street
New Orleans, LA 70118
Tel: (504) 865-5208
Fax: (504) 865-5209

J-1 Visa-Holding International Faculty/Staff

Thank you for visiting the page for international scholars. Here you will find information specific to your visa type, as well as forms to change your address, and information about obtaining a driver's license and social security number.


J-1 Research, Short-Term Scholars and Professors: For assistance with J-1 questions, please contact Beth Nazar at, or 865-5208.

Resources for accompanying spouse/ partners:

Learn about continuing your career or volunteering opportunities.

Get an identification card that will allow you to ride Tulane University shuttles.


All H-1B and TN information has moved to the following location: